Prepare and process loan files from application through closing in a timely and efficient manner. This will involve obtaining all necessary documentation as well as ensuring compliance with all regulatory guidelines and customer service standards. Concentration
on credit score, note modifications, unsecured loans, renewals, and other minimally complex loan processing and post-closing follow up. Provide capacity as needed to support all areas of Loan Operations and Lending.
- One to three years loan processing experience preferred
- Associate Degree in Accounting, Business, or Secretarial Science or equivalent experience
- Detail oriented, independent judgment skills, strong organizational skills, flexible to a changing work environment, demonstrate a willingness to collaborative, possess strong written and verbal communication skills, quality and solution focused, innovative,
ability to develop and work well in a team atmosphere, effectively follow up on the work of others, ability to work independently with general supervision, self-starter with ability to be assertive and arrive at sound business decisions
- Knowledge of computer software applications, which may include but not limited to: Adobe, MS Excel, MS Word, CRM, SharePoint, AgDocs, Accounting systems/mainframe/front end, Credit Delivery or other document generation software
- Overall knowledge and willingness to continually study MAFC, AgFirst, and FCA policy and procedure manuals, and overall understanding of legal and consumer compliance terms to ensure proper disclosures are achieved
- May require work beyond normally scheduled hours with little or no advance notice to meet the organizations overall mission, goals, and objectives.
- Farm Credit experience preferred
- Travel to/from other branch offices, associations, AgFirst, or other facilities as deemed necessary
Equal Opportunity Employer including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
MidAtlantic Farm Credit is an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (410) 848-1033 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.
MidAtlantic Farm Credit (the “Association”) will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (1) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Association’s legal duty to furnish information.